Your Ultimate Guide To Photography Is Here
All of us have come across images that have captivated us. We stare at them awestruck, wondering how in the world the photographer clicked that! We try to bend down or to the side trying to visualise the angle the picture has been clicked in. Finally we give up and just say it’s just some camera trick or Photoshop.
So, why don’t you go ahead and click a few such pictures and impress your friends on Instagram, Tumblr etc? No, you don’t need to spend a lot of money and take any special course on photography tricks. Would you believe it if you were told you could take such pictures just using your digital camera and absolutely no Photoshop? Yes, you can! Here is a book that reveals all those tricks to click some mind blowing photos.
What Is This Book?
Trick Photography & Special Effects 2nd Edition by Evan Sharboneau teaches you the tricks to take some shots that would grab the attention of everyone, in no time. This book comprises of instructions spread over 295 pages and also some of the most creative photographs clicked. It also has nine-hour long video tutorials that teach you how to click those breathtaking images. The entire book consists of 3 modules which take you through one trick after the other to help you be the master of trick photography in no time.
What It Teaches You?
This book guides you right from where to start with what equipment to get your desired trick photographs. Apart from teaching you the basics camera settings such as aperture, ISO, white balance and shutter speed, this book also teaches you some of the most amazing tricks. Some of them are:
- How to make use of household items to get the special effects in your photos instead of using Photoshop.
- How to make simple tweaks to your camera rather than buying expensive equipment, to get brilliant shots
- Panoramic shots when captured properly at the right time can make for some great pictures; this book teaches you to click and edit those panoramic shots in 360 degrees.
- How to click very clear high speed photographs while freezing the motion, like in some of the famous action movies.
- How to use your scanner to get some amazing photographs, without having to scan anything.
- Long exposure effects – both during the day and at night and how to light paint like a professional.
- How to create psychedelic light-painting photographs using laser pens, glow in the dark paint, flashlights, LEDs, fire, sparklers, external flashes and steel wool.
- Click symmetrical physiogram patterns that are not simple, by using only your camera.
- How to make the colours in your photograph “pop” to make it very dramatic.
- How to use infrared and colour post processing techniques.
- How to create optical illusions in your photographs without having to use Photoshop.
Photoshop has become a necessity for not only editing your photographs to make them look flawless, but also to create some special effects and illusions. This book also teaches you how to use Adobe Photoshop software, for which one does not need to necessarily own the most advanced version. Even Adobe Photoshop Elements is enough to create most of the special effects taught in this book. This not only saves you money, it also saves you the extra time needed to learn the new software.
Why This Book?
Every photographer who has mastered the tricks to clicking photographs with some amazing special effects have spent a lot of their time trying to get the perfect shot or trying to discover alternate ways to getting the required effects in the photographs, without resorting to the use of Photoshop.
This book enables you to get those tricky shots without spending a lot of money or your precious time. Neither do you require the latest camera with the most advanced lens, nor do you need to spend hours trying to figure out how to recreate that shot you saw in a magazine. This book helps regular people click some of the most extra ordinary photographs with the help of the digital cameras which they own already.
This book will change the way you click photographs and how you edit them. It will not only teach you how to click cool images that will grab the attention of everyone who lays their eyes on it, it will also teach you how to edit your photographs like a pro. Investing in this book, will save you a lot of unnecessary expenditure on hi tech cameras and other equipment which are usually used by professional photographers.
The secret to clicking those professional looking mind blowing tricky photographs is just a click away.